MUSEUM ALEX MYLONA
MUSEUM ALEX MYLONA
MOMus-MUSEUM ALEX MYLONA
MOMus-Museum Alex Mylona (Department of Contemporary Sculpture of MOMus-Museum of Contemporary Art-Macedonian Museum of Contemporary Art and State Museum of Contemporary Art collections) promotes sculptural expression, supports the synthesis of sculptural arts and interdisciplinary-hybrid projects, supports young sculptors and showcases and promotes the artistic contribution of Alex Mylona through the permanent presentation of her works.
Address: 5, Agion Asomaton Square Thissio 10554, Athens
Telephone: +30 210 3215717
FAX: +30 210 3215712
Last admission: 30 minutes before closing
Students | Visitors 12 to 25 years of age | Groups over 10 people | Visitors 65 years of age and over
The myMOMus Card gives you access to all MOMus venues, and it is available at all the ticket offices of the MOMus museums in Thessaloniki and Athens. The combo ticket is valid for one year from the first visit, for a single visit to each venue. The presentation of the card is required.
Visitors with disabilities and person accompanying them
Children (under 12 years old)
Students of Higher Educational Institutions in Fine Arts, History & Archaeology, Architecture, Conservation of Antiquities and Works of Art, Tourist Guide Education
Professors of History of Art, Architecture, Fine Arts
Members of Chamber of Fine Arts
ΙCOM, AICA, ΙΚΤ, EEIT cardholders
*Note: In any case, the presentation of a valid ID or relevant identification card is required
Free admission - Anniversary days:
18.04 International Day for Monuments and Sites
18.05 International Museum Day
European Night of Museums
European Heritage Days
First Sunday of every month
- 1. Eating, drinking, smoking and vaping is not allowed inside the museum
- 2. The museum does not provide a service for luggage storage. While touring the exhibition areas, visitors with backpacks are required to carry them on their side or in front in order to avoid any damage to the artworks. There is limited wardrobe space.
- 3. Photography and filming is permitted exclusively for personal, non-commercial use. The use of flash and tripods, as well as professional filming cameras, is not allowed.
- 4. All exhibition spaces and museum facilities are wheelchair accessible, except the building’s rooftop. In all MOMus venues there are wheelchair accessible elevators and toilets.
- 5. In all MOMus venues, guide dogs for the blind and assistance dogs for people with other disabilities are allowed. Small pets are also allowed to enter, as long as they remain in the arms of their guardians or in a carrier bag.
- 6. The museum offers a free Wi-Fi service
- 7. POS service is available at the museum shop
The museum does not provide parking, but there are private parking options nearby.
035, 227, 230, Α13, Α2, Β9
Bicycle / electric scooter
The museum does provide parking space for bikes and electric scooters.
Green line 1 (stop Thissio)